The Future of Work Is
- Nearly 70% of workers are disengaged. Not a few, not some: the majority.
- One in every two employees that quit their job do so because they’re tired of dealing with a bad manager. Across every industry, we’re promoting people to positions of authority without adequately training them.
- Workplace interruptions cost an estimated $900 billion a year in the US alone. Interruptions and ineffective communication is one of the biggest drains on productivity.
- The average employee wastes 31 hours per month in unproductive and pointless meetings. Every month, your people are sacrificing nearly a quarter of their time.
- 48% of Millennial women said they are being overlooked for potential leadership positions.
- Just 1 in 14 tech employees in Silicon Valley is black or Latino, and just 1 in 18 is in leadership.
- The number one cause of startup failure is due to premature scaling, affecting roughly 70% of failed companies.