U.Lab: Seven Principles for Revolutionizing Higher Ed
(1) Streets: Move learning from the classroom (or computer) to the street.
(2) Head, Heart & Hand: Link the power of entrepreneurship with passion and compassion
(3) Stillness: The new axis of learning & leadership requires us to connect to our sources of self-knowledge.
(4) Holding Space: Activate the self-organizing potential of networks to generate transformative "deep learning" experiences
(5) Tools: Provide methods and tools for co-sensing and co-shaping the emerging future.
(6) Deep Data: Move from big data to "deep data."
(7) Social Fields: Closing the feedback loop between collective awareness and collective action.