Ideas for Personal Tech Interative Offices, Environments and More
- Body measure devices: Give
everyone a bracelet when they walk in and it tracks pulse, nervousness,
attention and more... all displayed on an aggregate dashboard/giant
- Body movement devices: Breakout screens are controlled by another type of bracelet to integrate interactive content
- B-line phones/video: Like the White House red phone to other interesting folks (maybe that stopped in the 60s) - each breakout gets a phone/Skype to a have additional insight/challenge on a relevant topic
- Robots: Hey, why not have a couple as participants!
- Fun: How can it just be a lot more fun than the other places?
Integrate the 'Live' broadcasts - ie interactive video
incorporated into the space/real time feeds of the breakout group work
to the world
- Lighting: Lights with sound dampeners built in. Lights that are huggable. They exist!- Tablet Name Tags: Each person gets a iPad-mini type device that hangs around their neck. It serves as a giant name tag when not in use, but when they tilt it horizontal, it provides direct access to the interactive digital tools they could use during their time in the workspace (the interactive tools are almost limitless now and a common device would enable true digital collaboration in the space)
- Personalized everything: We know everyone's name via registration, and there are lots of ways this could be used. Person to person introductions. Concierge breakout attendance. Perspective notes taking during Insights. Point of view feedback zones. Leading Pioneer vs. Builder approaches to solutions.
- Sociometric badges: - necklaces participants wear that record tone of voice, topics, who they are talking to and more. This enables real time design based on how well interactions between participants is going!