Gamification of Meetings
Everyone needs to decide how much games, interaction, or inspiration they need in their endless meetings. Making them games is on option. Here are several ways to do it.
- Your know Foursquare, well, scvngr is focused on all business games
- Groupme - one of the most popular app for small groups to communicate and act quickly
- Silent auction - there's an app for that - use your imagination and adapt it to your meeting (payment not recommended!)
- Curation station - probably don't publish it online, but use the idea of curating the outputs...
- Bingo - think about competing bingo style for to-do's. Create your own board and balls
- Tagging for expertise proof - can you tag each person for their expertise so that to-do's are automatically
- Giveback.org - think about how you share and give back. This service will allow you to share the "tip jar for being late" that is ever so common
- Evermeeting - and for the obvious one. One of the best meeting minutes apps you can get