Collaboration and Trust
The more you delve into the details of collaboration, the more apparent it becomes that TRUST is central to everything. Whether the person you are working with, or the computer that holds your data, everything needs to be trusted for you to succeed. Charlie Green, the undisputed Trust writer and speaker chose his seven favorite posts related to trust and collaboration. Enjoy!
1. Collaboration is the New Competition--Isn't It?
2. A Tendency to Blame and an Inability to Confront
3. The Problem with B-schools is the Problem with Business
4. Why "Corporate Ethics" Is Usually an Oxymoron
5. Trust, Trusting and Trustworthiness
6. Four Principles of Organizational Trust: How to Make Your Company Trustworthy
7. Collaboration as a Strategy, Not a Tactic
8. Buddhist Capitalism